NOTE: This 50 mL bag contains the same content as the 3.78 L/1-gallon bucket packaging, but in a much smaller size, making it easier to transport, store, and use.
To use this product, add water to 3.78 L/1 gal as the base solution, shake it well, and further dilute it by adding 100 times more water. Then apply the solution to your plants.
- Making soil more fertile with a larger variety of natural ionic minerals
2. Can be directly sprayed on to roots, stems, leaves, flowers and fruits
– Root stock; firmer, stronger
– Leaves: thicker, larger
– Flowers: plentiful, bigger
– Fruits: fragrant, crisp, sweeter, greater yields
4. Nutritional level of plants are improved with all-natural ionic marine minerals completely absorbed
SEA-ELF NATURAL MARINE MINERAL PLANT CITRINE FOODS is an ionic, all-natural and non-toxic fertilizer containing more than 30 marine mineral nutrients including magnesium, calcium, chloride, boron, selenium, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, zinc etc. The naturally occurring marine minerals are designed to supply balanced plant food to rebuild soil microorganism population, promote plant structure and foliar growing, enhance yields of crops and specially increase content of micronutrients in fruits, vegetables, berries, herbs, grains and herbage.
Registration Number: 2022726A Fertilizer Act
For all farm and garden, outdoor and indoor plants including fruits, vegetables, berries, flowers, crops, trees, herbage and lawn, and also used for hydroponics/aeroponics. More effective to use for
poor plant growth due to deficiency of micro minerals, while other nutrients in adequate amount.
– It is recommended to blend with NPK fertilizers for making the fertilizers work better.
– Suggest not over apply.
– Even if over applied, plants will not be burnt.
– Safe to handle and use, bear hand contact allowed.
This fertilizer contains boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc, and therefore, should be used only as recommended. It may prove harmful when misused.
SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Keep containers closed and store in a cool dark place.